Thursday, February 17, 2011

Passion




As with any great love affair, we get swept off our feet with the one we love. Whether this is an individual, an object or an action, we engulf ourselves in who, what or whenever it is. We are drawn towards the individual, object or action. You instantly feel as one, and totally absorbed. I don’t know about you, but this description happens to be me. I’m talking about my business, your business, and everyone’s business. Does everyone feel as I do? I live, breath and sleep my business all day and all night. I know there is only one answer; I must completely love what I do. If there is anyone that feels the way I do, you must love what you do too! This is the passion for your craft in whatever it is which makes us happy! We surround ourselves with people or institutions that are affiliated with our craft. We are inspired by every piece of information concerning our interest. We never get enough of the feeding, and we speak of our passion with so much conviction! When we speak of our passion we have a light in our eyes. In what ever you do, it is your interest and your love.

There is real comfort and joy in bringing what you do to life. To create spaces where you can have piece of mind and watch your baby grow. To have your business grow, be self sufficient and standing strong. Making the business real is the trick! Focusing on all your talents and honing in on your strengths will work wonders for you if you know how to apply it. Your passion for the craft is part of you, keeping us all happy on our feet, and this should be what we all strive for! Our passion is what we're going to need to make it! If you want your baby to live, breath and to survive, you’re the only one that has the key to unlock the movie. You are the director and the producer. You must make it happen!!! I can't direct your movie, nor can you direct mine. We have to do what we have to do, and if it's taking baby steps so be it. Remember, your passion makes you happy!!! PASSION, PASSION, PASSION!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment